English for Dutch speakers
Most Dutch speakers speak English well. It may not be without mistakes, but sometimes that doesn’t matter if the communication is working. Yet sometimes it does matter: it may be those little mistakes or your pronunciation that make all the difference in getting your point across.
- Do you want to improve your English? Avoid those typical Dutch-speaker mistakes? Build skills with tailored lessons designed by me, a broadly educated native speaker.
- Are you going to give a presentation in English? Together we can work on confidence in English, make improvements and sharpen your skills.
- Do you need to pass the IELTS test? With my language coaching you will learn tips and strategies for higher scores.
Private lessons, presentation skills, classroom teaching (all ages) and in-company tailored lessons are all possible. I have taught English in England, Italy, Spain and Holland as well as having worked in professional English language business environments.
- English language teaching certified (Trinity College TEFL)
- 3 academic degrees
- Member of SENSE, the Dutch Society of English Native Speaking Editors
- Taught at: Institute for Interpreting and Translation, Utrecht University, DHTA, RINO Groep…
English language tuition and consultancy is charged by the hour. An estimate depends on the type of work involved, but as an indication: € 45 (low rate for students) and € 97 per hour (plus VAT for business clients).
All work is subject to stipulated terms and conditions.
Contact: info -at- wordsontherun.nl